I WENT SHOPPING.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nothing can contain my happiness now, albeit buying just
1 bottom. Yup that's all :)
Oh man what a loser. Well well, money is hardearned yeah? =x
Anyway! Meet up with Azm like, whoa finally! After sooooo long. At least it turned out as planned, except that I was late for, urm, hahah 1.5hrs from the 1st agreed time? But we changed the time to 5pm later, so I was only late for 30mins. :D

I just left home. And this was taken around 4.45. HAHA. Supposed to meet at 5 at Orchard station you see. Cant blame me. I was feeling so wrong la. Bro and Mum quarrelled again. Things always happened. And my eye was swollen. Ugly but still going out. Feeling damn wrong but, thinking of shopping really brightened up my day man. I was seldom in a mood for that, trust me. Amos can easily verify that.
Yup I did my shopping, roaming from Topshops to Warehouse to Forever21 etc.. and I realised, there wasnt any GREAT sales you see. I feel so cheated can. In the end I only bought a quad and my money was already half gone. DUH. Really hope to get that 2 tops ASAP. MUMMY!
This is one of the tops which I FEEL LIKE buying. Feel like only cos it's not that nice afterall. My lousy phone, lousy picture. BOO!

Azm is too lazy to upload the photos we took using her phone, so yup. Anyway, after that I was on a tight budget so I had my dinner at Heeren, you know, that famous
wanton mee or something? OMG it's nice man. As in, I dont really like wanton mee in the 1st place, especially those fried wanton
(yucks!). Ok maybe not now. Or should I say, I only like fried wantons from that place. Okay whatever. After that we head down to Balcony to eat and drink and watch soccer! Yay! Hrm Azm said that place wasnt that fantastic afterall. Kinda agree with her. It's just, hrm, normal? Ok I dont really know these kinda stuff so yup.
.
.
.
.
.
too lazy to blog alr.
.
.
I HAD A GREAT DAY! :D